1. Goat meat is red meat which has a number of health benefits, as far as it is consumed in limited amounts.
2. It is low in calories, saturated fat and cholesterol as compared to other red meats. Red meat is mostly considered to be unhealthy as it is high in saturated fat which can contribute to increase in cholesterol levels in the body, thus being harmful for heart health. Goat meat has low saturated fat and will not necessarily pose any risks of heart health.
3. Goat meat can help in reducing inflammation in the body.
4. Goat meat is a rich source of iron. Deficiency of iron can lead to anemia.
5. Goat Meat has higher content of potassium and lower sodium levels.People with high blood pressure can consume goat meat, but only in limited amounts.
6. Goat meat is leaner and has lesser calories, which means that people trying to stick to a weight loss diet can also have it occasionally.
7. Content of Vitamin B12 in goat meat helps in keeping body’s blood and nerve cells healthy.
8. Phosphorus-rich goat meat can help in keeping the bones healthy.
It’s our great honor to serve another new set of locality with most hygienic meat supply and delighting customer service.
We are setting up our new outlet #82/3, Dhanaswi Tower, Bhoganahalli Cross, Panathur Main Road, Panathur, Kadubeesanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560103.
About Chef & Butcher – The Specialty Fish & Meat Shop,
Your trusted neighborhood meat shop specialized in Chicken, Mutton and Seafood categories at your locality.
We source chicken from Halal Certified processing plant and mutton from verified vendors, who has years of experience & deep belief in Halal Practices. We source fish & seafood from Mangalore, Chennai and Andhra Pradesh to offer wide range in the category.
Our Mission : To become the most trusted meat shop in your locality.
Baby Goat meat / Chevon is actually lower in calories, total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol than not just lamb, pork and beef meats, but also turkey and chicken meat. This makes goat meat the healthiest red meat, even better than turkey and chicken.